Dog Boarding & Doggie Day Care:
We will take care of your family's best friend for a day or extended time period. Just let us know and we will make room for your four legged best friend!
- To make a reservation, please call: 904-275-4842.
- Indoor, outdoor, climate controlled suites.
- Large, private, back yards, accessible 24 hours a day.
- Daily, size and temperament appropriate, group play sessions in one of our large play parks.
- Standard Suite (5 x 5 inside and 5 x 20 private back yard, accessible through an easy to use dog door): $25 per night, $15 per night for dog from same family sharing.
- Large Suite (10 x 5 inside and 10 x 20 private back yard, accessible through an easy to use dog door) : $35 per night, $15 per night for the second dog sharing and $10 for any additional dogs from same family sharing.
- For un-neutered males there is an additional handling charge of $5 per night.
- 48 hours notice is required to avoid a cancellation fee, equal to one night of boarding.
- Cat boarding is available from $15 per night.
Drop Off and Pick up Hours:
Monday to Saturday:
Check -in hours are from 1.00 pm - 5.30 pm (early check-in can be arranged between 8am-12 noon for an additional charge of $10 per suite, if space is available). Check-out hours are from 8am - 12 noon (late check-out can be arranged between 12 noon and 5.30 pm for an additional charge of $10 per dog, if space is available)
Check-out between 8.30 am - 10.00 am, check-in from 3pm to 5pm, by appointment only. Early check-in or late check-out can be arranged, if space is available, for an additional charge of $10 per dog.
What to Bring:
- Vaccination Records. We require proof of current Rabies, Bordetella and DHLPP.
- Proof of a negative fecal test within the last year
- Food and Treats - we sell a variety of grain free treats.
- A blanket and/or toys from home.
Client Profile and Agreement:
- To save time at check-in, please print and complete this Client Profile and Agreement. The questions are only intended to help us gain a better understanding of how to care for your dog during his/her stay with us.